21st, Jul 2022
Flutter is a multi-platform app development framework that Google created in 2017. Since its inception, it has spread like wildfire. It is a cross-platform application framework that uses a single codebase for all platforms. It is one of the best cost-effective and easy frameworks for app development.
According to the stats, about 42% of developers use Flutter for building unique and engaging apps.
Flutter is an open-source UI SDK for a cross-platform application development framework that Google builds for building a beautiful, natively compiled, multi-platform app from a single codebase. This allows a developer to use only one programming language and one codebase to create two different apps for iOS and Android.
General Job portals– These traditional recruitment mediums offer thousands of jobs in almost every sector or industry. Filter options will enable you to zero in on candidates that match your job profiles. Some of the best non-tech-specific job portals are as follows.
-> AngelList Talent
Location-Based Job Boards-
These software development-specific job sites offer the developer community the opportunity to share and connect with specific job opportunities. These sites provide location-based job and hiring solutions. Some of these job boards are-
* Remote Masters
* Google Jobs
Remote Job Boards-
These job sites list remote software/application development job opportunities, which means a developer has the privilege of working from anywhere they choose. It should also be noted that few jobs might require a developer to work from the office or even follow the Hybrid working model, especially after the pandemic. Some of the remote job boards are-
* Remote OK
* Stack Overflow
* Remote Co
* Dynamic Jobs
Other Freelance Job Sites-
These sites connect recruiters to freelancing developers. These developers are hired on an hourly and monthly basis. Some of the freelancing job sites are-
2. Referrals- Referrals are one of the most effective ways of hiring a Flutter Developer. These referrals include employees, associates, friends, family, and business partners. One advantage of it is you have direct contact with the developer. Apart from this, a sense of mutual trust is created between the developer and the employer. Having said all of that, it is also true that your network of acquaintances, friends, or family limits the variety of developers you can access. Nevertheless, this is one of the best ways of recruiting a Flutter developer.
3. On & Off-campus graduates- There is no better way to hire fresh talent who has just graduated. The positive side is that you not only recruit new talent but also develop them with the business. You can expand your outreach by providing exceptional training and boot camps in relevant programming areas.
4. Paid Ad campaigns- Direct and paid ads can target and find developers with specific skill sets. The next phase is scheduling an interview with apt candidates. The downside to this method is that you will have to bear the cost upfront. You can advertise on many online platforms such as Facebook, Reddit, Google and LinkedIn. These online media can target both local and freelance developers.
5. Facebook developers’ group- Facebook is crowded with several professional groups. You can join groups and search for apt candidates. You can also act on the recommendation of group members. Once you are a member, you can make posts regarding hiring developers or privately reach out to some more active members.
6. Developer conferences & seminars- this is an excellent way of finding a React Native developer near your location. You can find out developer conferences in your area by searching online. This allows you to not only get closer to some of the top developers but also get to hear their thoughts and ideas. It is also plausible that you connect with developers personally and get to know them well.
7. Freelancing platforms- You can also hire React Native developers as freelancers from freelancing platforms such as Upwork & Fiverr. The price of these platforms can range from cheap to expensive. One positive side is that it can speed up the hiring process significantly, even though it can get costly. The only problem is that you cannot test the developer’s skills and experience.
8. Outsourcing- By outsourcing a third party, you eliminate the headaches of hiring a developer full-time or on a contractual basis. Through this, you are hiring a team of developers with extensive experience in the field; no screening of the developers is required. So, the chances of delay are minimum. The only downside is that you have no control or management of the team. Several outsourcing companies assist.
Flutter is made of two components, namely-
-> A Framework (UI library based on widgets)- is also a collection of reusable UI elements that can be customised for various requirements.
Dart programming language is used when Flutter is used. Google also created this language in 2011.
Who is a Flutter Developer?
A Flutter Developer is someone who creates cross-platform applications that look like native apps. Software development companies opt for Flutter while creating apps as they can evaluate ideas, reduce time to market and leverage the competition.
It can be beneficial for startups and established companies due to the high productivity and cost-efficiency of this SDK.
Why would you hire a Flutter Developer?
Flutter is extensively used by more than two million developers worldwide, as it has a portable UI toolkit for developing native-like apps for mobile, desktop and web from a single codebase. The programming language used is Dart and incorporates Material design and Cupertino widgets, thus creating stunning UI that is native-like. It can run on any platform.
Flutter is the best option if you want your business app to run on multiple platforms, reach a wider audience, and extract maximum ROI. Apart from reach, you also offer the users a better user experience and thus make your app engaging, something you would ideally want.
Flutter is one of the best mobile app development Frameworks worldwide.
Some of the more fundamental reasons why you should use Flutter as the framework of your app and thus hire a Flutter developer-
Some of the Flutter communities
Cost of hiring a Flutter Developer in 2022
The cost of hiring a Flutter developer would range from $150- $200 per hour in the US.
Cost of hiring Flutter app Developers in different parts of the world
If you are thinking of building a cross-platform app for your business requirements, Flutter is the right choice. It is cost-effective and hassle-free, and it offers unparalleled customizability and performance. Consider hiring Flutter developers on part-time, Full-time, and Freelancers to build your application that will be unique and engaging. Thank You.
How to Hire a Web Designer For Your Business Website
Some Pointers on Hiring Android App Developers to Boost Your Business
A brief guideline on Hiring iOS App Developers to Boost your Business
How To Hire An iOS Developer To Boost Your Business
The Ultimate Tips To Hire Django Developer: A Handy Guide