27th, Jul 2022
Node.js is an open-source environment used to develop and run an io-intensive web application. It offers a developer a perfect ecosystem for data-intensive applications because it uses an asynchronous, event-driven, single-threaded model.
Some practical ways of hiring Node.js developers-
General Job portals– These traditional recruitment mediums offer thousands of jobs in almost every sector or industry. Filter options will enable you to zero in on candidates that match your job profiles. Some of the best non-tech-specific job portals are as follows.
– > Naukri.com
– > Indeed
– > Glassdoor
– > Monster
– > AngelList Talent
Location-Based Job Boards-
These software development-specific job sites offer the developer community the opportunity to share and connect with specific job opportunities. These sites provide location-based job and hiring solutions. Some of these job boards are-
* Remote Masters
* Google Jobs
Remote Job Boards-
These job sites list remote software/application development job opportunities, which means a developer has the privilege of working from anywhere they choose. It should also be noted that few jobs might require a developer to work from the office or even follow the Hybrid working model, especially after the pandemic. Some of the remote job boards are-
* Remote OK
* Stack Overflow
* Remote Co
* Dynamic Jobs
Other Freelance Job Sites-
These sites connect recruiters to freelancing developers. These developers are hired on an hourly and monthly basis. Some of the freelancing job sites are-
What is Node.js so good at?
According to Stack Overflow Research, Node.js is widely used for back-end development and is a leading framework worldwide.
– Highly experienced Node.js development teams
– Lesser Loading Time
– Customised Node.js solutions
– High performance
– Scalable products
– Top-Tier Node.js developers
– Latest Tech Stack
– No Hidden Cost
– Transparent development process
– Flexible Engagement Models
* Express- is a basic framework in which all Node developers must be well-versed.
* Other frameworks- Koa.js, Hapi and Total.js
* Full-stack MVC frameworks- StrongLoop, Sinatra, Keystone, Meteor, ActionHero and Derby
However, asynchronous programming is a relatively new technology requiring a developer to have complete knowledge of the tech to work on it.
* Make sure that there is optimal responsiveness to front-end requests and central database performance.
* Coordinate with front-end developers on integrating components
* Design customer-facing UI and backend services for business operations
* Build high-performance apps by writing testable, reusable and efficient code.
* Enforce adequate safety protocols, data protection measures and storage solutions.
* Execute tests to fix deficiencies and provide technical support.
* Report Node.js operations, including database schemas.
* Advise, recommend and execute improvements to processes and technologies.
* Keep track of the advancement of Node.js development and technologies.
Cost of Hiring
The cost of hiring a Node.js developer is between $12000 to $15000 per annum. And the hourly cost is around $20 to $90 for a Node.js developer.
The average cost of hiring Node.js developers in different parts of the world
Besides the technical prowess of the developer, you must also assess the soft skills of the Node.js developer. These soft skills include communication skills, critical thinking, problem serving abilities and teamwork capabilities. You must also evaluate if the potential candidate has leadership qualities or any other advanced skill that can benefit your business.
Some Pointers on Hiring Android App Developers to Boost Your Business
A brief guideline on Hiring iOS App Developers to Boost your Business
How To Hire An iOS Developer To Boost Your Business
The Ultimate Tips To Hire Django Developer: A Handy Guide
The 'Hire Golang Developers' Guide You Need To Check Right Now